Why Exhibit at Magnetics 2018?
Magnetics 2018 is an international conference bringing hundreds of engineers and executives from firms throughout the industry. It is co-located with the Motors and Drive Systems Conference for the eighth year running.
As an exhibitor/supplier you will:
- be listed as a supplier firm on our website and event App, complete with your logo and a link to your profile
- have the ability to create a rich profile with information abut your firm, a product gallery fact sheets and news releases – available on our website and App for at least 6 months
- take part as a supplier in our proprietary 1×1 meetings program, where you can request meetings with other participants at the conference
And you will be able to optionally choose:
- to take a Booth or Table Top stand to showcase your products and services in the exhibit hall
- sponsorship options designed to get extra visibility
Act now to reserve the booth location you want. And to get as much visibility as possible with registering attendees.
”Each year the Magnetics/Motors conference has grown and improved. Users and suppliers of magnetic materials are well represented, as are motor, device, and magnet manufacturers and magnetic equipment providers. My company has participated as an exhibitor and attendee for many years. We find the networking opportunities, the exposure to potential new customers, and the opportunities to interact personally with our existing customers to be excellent.”
Reinhold Strnat, President, Magnet-Physics Inc.
”We have been attending the annual Magnetics and Motors Conference for several years and find that it is a great place to catch up on what is going on in the industry as well as to meet with customers. This has been especially true over the last two years as Rare Earths have jumped into the spotlight as well as the fact that Magnetics play such a crucial role in our daily lives and in the green energy future.”
Robert Strahs, VP – GM, Arnold Magnetic Technologies
Ads in the Show Guide are included in upper level sponsorships; Platinum (full page), Gold (half page), Silver (quarter page).
Deadline is December 28th, 2017. Ads should be submitted in a PDF format and emailed to Robert Schaudt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Page Ad Specs: 7 3/8 x 9 7/8, with Bleed: 8 5/8 x 11 1/8
Half Page Ad Specs: 7 3/8 x 4 3/4
Quarter Page Ad Specs: 3 5/8 x 4 3/4
Exhibitors interested in the Show Guide can contact Robert Schaudt for details.
Hotel Registration Discount: January 17th, 2018
Deadline to Ship/Setup Begins: February 7th, 2018
Online Registration Closes: January 29th, 2018